TERMS AND CONDITION
These Terms and Conditions contained herein on this website shall govern your use of the site. These Terms and Condition apply in full force and directly affect your use of this website. Individuals who use the site expressly accept all the Terms and Conditions contained herein in full. The public is advised not to use the site if they have any objection to any of these website Terms and Conditions.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The rights to the intellectual property and materials contained in this website and all such rights are reserved to Brumbaby. Visitors to the site are granted a limited license only. The authority is subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms and Conditions for the purposes of viewing and ordering the materials contained in the website.
The users of this website are expressly and emphatically restricted from the following:
- Sublicensing, selling, and/or otherwise commercializing any of the materials contained in the website.
- Using the site in any way that is, or maybe, damaging to this website.
- Using the website in any way that hinders other users from comfortably accessing this website.
- The use of this website contrary to the applicable regulations and laws, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to this website, or to any person or business entity.
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity in relation to this website, or while on the site.
- Sharing their password with other individuals. Any user ID and passwords you may have to access this site are confidential and users are advised to maintain the confidentiality of such information. Brumbaby shall not be liable for the leakage of such vital information and the customer shall be personally liable for all the activities they perform on this website.
- Users Content
According to this Terms and Conditions, “Users Content shall mean any text message and communication you choose to send to Brumbay. With respect to your Users Content, by contacting the company, you grant Brumbaby a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute the information to other media.
The users agree that for the content to be classified as their own they must not infringe on any third party’s rights. Brumbaby reserves the right to remove any of the Users Content from the website at any time, for no reason, and without notice.
This website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Brumbaby makes no implied or express representations or warranties, of any kind related to the website or the usage of this site. No information contained on this website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to the users.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Brumbaby, nor any of its employees, be liable to the users for anything arising or connected to the use of this website, whether the liability is under contract, tort, or otherwise. Employees, directors, and officers of Brumbabyshall are not liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising from the usage of the site.
The users indemnify to the fullest extent Brumbaby from and against any and all liabilities, costs, causes of action, demands, damages, and expenses. The users shall be required to pay attorney’s fees that arise to their breach of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or inconsistent with any applicable law, such unenforceability or inconsistency shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole. The inconsistent provision shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms and Conditions
The company has the authority to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. The users are expected to constantly review the Terms and Conditions to ensure they understand all the provisions of the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this website.
Brumbaby has the authority to assign, transfer, and subcontract its obligations under these Terms and Conditions without any notification or consent required from the users. The users shall not enjoy such rights.
- Applicable Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, the users submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Her Majesty’s Court Service for the resolution of any disputes.